cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting of Tray and Table view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a requirement in which we are using Table views and Tray's at multiple places. Now we want to format all of them in the same way, i.e if I change the font size for one table view element , it should be changed for all table view elements on all pages. ( Similarly for other properties) . How can we do this?

Regards,

Divyanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are looking at changing all properties of table views/trays at all pages in one shot. Something like stylesheet. But I am not sure how to do it?

REgards,

Divyanshu

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for all the properties use variables and for each property use the same name.

for example for design property of all tableview use variable design. and modify the value for desing only once and it affects all the tableviews.

(check out sample application htmlb_samples/default.htm and click on say button (in the tree node) - in this on the top on right side you can pass various values for properties and it gets applied to the result in the bottom portion)

if you want to have your own styles check out this weblog.

/people/brian.mckellar/blog/2005/06/12/bsp-in-depth-abap-look-and-feel-service

Regards

Raja

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

all the properties of the tray and tableview use abap variable instead of hard coding

for example.

instead of

<htmlb:tableView design = "ALTERNATING"

<htmlb:tableView design = "<%= design %>"

use the same variable for all the table views and this way by passing the "ALTERNATING" to variable desing all the tableview will have the same design.

Is this what you are looking for?

Regards

Raja