cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service order costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS Experts,

I am new to PS and I am working on Open service order costs.

My requirement is I have to pull all the costs on Project/WBS element summarized by Cost element. These costs should include the costs posted on order (which roll up to Project/WBS element because order is assigned to project/WBS element in Order master) and also costs posted on Project/WBS. Is there any table I can look for?

I looked at COSP but it has only primary costs and COSS which has only secondary costs.

I also looked at COEP but it has the line item costs posted on CO Object level, which means if you have costs posted to order, then COEP will have posted costs on order but not on projects.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Harish R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try

S_ALR_87013542

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I need more fields than the report can give me.

What is the main table of Project/WBS where it has all the costs of a WBS element with cost element?

Thanks,

Harish R

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even though PS info system reflects cost for the attached orders, physically those costs are at the order level. So you will not find them as costs posted to any WBS-element. Check how PS info system report does it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did convert the costs on WBS element and not the costs on service orders. For WBS elements costs extraction used CJI3 Tcode.

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For all the Costs on the WBS element, please check the Table: RPSCO.

Hope it helps...

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varshal,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell me the difference between the tables COEP and RPSCO when it comes to costs on WBS elements?

I am looking for a table where I can get the WBS element, cost element and the actual costs associated with these two.

Also where I can see the list of all the open WBS elements for a particular Plant?

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks,

Harish R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Table RPSCO is for looking at Costs, Revenues from project info database.

Table COEP is for the actual costs at Line Item levels.

Try reports CN41N / CN43N for WBS elements with respect to plant using suitable selections & layouts.

Regards,

Kabir

Edited by: Kabir on Aug 15, 2009 8:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.