cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection to backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to connect r3 to portal using JCA. I have defined r3 in sld of portal and created alias . I ve done user mapping for that system.Even it is showing connection failed...

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Have you imported the Portal certificate in the R3 system? if not then please download portal certificate and import it using strustsso2 transaction.

Regards

Yasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ..

make sure that you provide user mapping for the correct system alias. go to personalize ->user mapping and check whether the user id and password is there for the system alias your looking . i too got same problem last time..

thanks..

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have imported portal certificate in r3 and i ve done user mapping properly...still same problem

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Go to System Administration->Support then SAP Application->SAP Transaction and please choose your system Alias and try to logon by giving any transaction e.g. su01 and please tell us what error are you geting?

Regards

Yasir Noman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasir,

I have checked the transaction. Its working fine..my problem is when im creating SAP RFC IVIEW with this system its showing connection error. Transactions are working.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Are you able to connect to R/3 and executed any Bapi like BAPI_BANK_GETLIST.

My problem is I have created a WebDynpro appl, which will connect to R/3 and execuet the above said Bapi and should display the result. But I got error while creating JCo Connection for MetaData, the error is like:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=sapsrm GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=QN9 MSSERV=sapmsQN9 PCS=1 ERROR service '?' unknown TIME Mon Nov 14 15:21:32 2005 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 37 RC -3 COUNTER 1

If you have any points, please share your knowledge with me.

Thanks in advance

regards,

Ganesh