cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem migrating sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with the migration of sales orders from one SAP system to other.

Scenario: A SAP system with sales orders and with its own condition types (prices and discounts). The data of sales orders pending for billing have been extracted to excel files and it's going to be transfer to the new system using a custom batch-input. In the new system, I have created a manual condition type ZP99 which it'´ll contain the net value for prices (in KOMV-KWERT) because it has different condition types.

The problem is that I need to keep the unit value (conditional amount) in the field KOMV-KBETR, but when I execute the batch-input, because rounding issues, the value loaded in KOMV-KWERT is modified in the sales order.

E.g.:

Initial values in excel file:

Target quantity = 439

Conditional value = 950,46

Conditional amount is calculated = 950,46/439 = 2,1650569476082004555808656036446 (rounding problem)

After executing batch-input:

Conditional value is modified to = 952,63

Conditional amount will be rounded = 2,17

Please, could you give me some advice to keep initial values?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Eduardo Hernandez Nieves on Aug 5, 2009 6:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found a solution to my problem: I changed ZP99 to fixed amount (calc type), and I removed the division to obtain the unit price in the batch input. This unit price will be put in a subtotal position.

Thanks.