Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Error

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need inputs.

Actually when trying to Deploy through NWDS ,developers are getting error like "Could not establish connection ,SDM did accept admin connection on port 50218"

Checked the host file entries and the ip and hostname of the server is maintained.

Now to check ,i have installed NWDS 7.1 and get the file to deploy .

here is the error its throwing to me

================

Deploy finished with errors.

Exception:

com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.api.APIException: ConnectionException,cause=[ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1118] NameNotFoundException.The SAP J2EE ENGINE service 'tcbldeploy_controller' is not available because of deployment or down engine( service ).

Reason: Object not found in lookup of tcbldeploy_controller.

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.ComponentManagerImpl.getDeployProcessor(ComponentManagerImpl.java:64)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DCDeployThread.run(DCDeployThread.java:118)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.ConnectionException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1118] NameNotFoundException.The SAP J2EE ENGINE service 'tcbldeploy_controller' is not available because of deployment or down engine( service ).

=======================

Found some reference and restart SAP as well as rebooted server.But deployment is again failing.

Secure storage password is maintained correctly and when deploying by logging to server using SDM ,deployment is going fine.

Pls let me know any helpful ideas.

Regards

Ajay

PS:sapmsSID entry on the server is 36XX XX=instance number ,not sure but think that it should be SCS number.Is it related anyway.

Edited by: Ajay Sandal on Aug 5, 2009 8:55 PM

Edited by: Ajay Sandal on Aug 5, 2009 8:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Closing it.

Seems version mismatch of NWDS with WAS Java.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Can you please let us know wht is the SP level the system is running on ?

We have a SAP note for the error log that you posted, please follow it properly and let us know if that resolved your issue or not.

Please find the details in SAP Note 1248949 - An update of an application fails.

Regards,

Prem

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem

NW 7.0 SP 06.The deploymen tis a smaal test application on portal.Its not deploying .

As its not saying the problematic application name ,this note cannot be used.

There are two different error ,for me aad for other developers.

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Mostly these kind of errors occur when the NWDS version which you are deploying from is Higher than that of the Web AS java system version.

Did you try deploying through SDM ? are you getting the same error ?

Regards,

Vinod.

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

May this could be the reason.But some other developers are using lower version of NWDS and mine is 7.1.

EP is 7.0 SP06.

Those with other version are getting different error ,which says "Could not establish connection with j2ee at port 50218 ,didn't accept admin connection" something like this.

Strange is that from SDM i am able to deploy.

Regards

Ajay