Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Sourcing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

SRM 5.5, ECC 6.0, Classic scenario.

I have a requirement that for a certain purchase group selected in Shopping cart via Free Form Text, the shopping cart should not go to Sourcing(Preferred Vendor is entered) but instead create a PO in ECC with Acct Asign category 'B' (Limit item).

We had made following the changes in DOC_CHANGE_BADI to make preferred Vendor to Fixed Vendor by changing Partner_Fct from '39' to '19'.

And in the PO_CREATE_NEW Badi Account assignment category is set to 'B', Expected value and Target Value are set for PO creation.

Our Issue is- PO is created but also sending the shopping cart to Sourcing. I am trying to find how Source_rel_ind is being set after PO is created and hence its sent to sourcing.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks

Viktor P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Viktor,

Check your customizing in SPRO:

SAP Implementation Guide -> Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Sourcing -> Define Sourcing for Product Categories.

If you cannot manage sourcing with this solution, then use method DETERMINE_SOURCING from BAdI BBP_SRC_DETERMINE to overwrite default sourcing customizing according to your need.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lauren for the suggestion. I have maintained required settings in Sourcing (not isolating by product categories as per requirement). We once tried to implement BBP_determine_Src badi but did not do us any good, still was going to SoCo. then we deactivated the Badi hoping that if we make the preferred vendor as fixed vendor, then system should automatically determine that it should not go to SoCo.

So, I am wondering how re-activating the Badi will bypass SoCo. Please advise.

Thanks

Viktor

Answers (0)