cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC item price rounding issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We just Go Live with an SRM 5.0 (SRM Server 5.5) EPH 12. Classic scenario.

We are facing a really strange issue. When users create a SC for a material that has a Contract available in the Backend as source of supply and the item price in the Contract is per 50 or 100 units, the price pushed to the SC item is not the one available in the Contract. Is like the System rounds up or down that price. For example contract item price is $37.40 per 50 Units and in SC item appears as $37.50 per 50 Units.

The more rare thing of this issue, is that we are facing this problem in PRD but not in QAS. In QAS is working perfect! What is more, we have same PRD Contract available in QAS and works fine.

Any thoughts?

I'll appreciate your rush response, as we are on a productive system.

Thanks

Nicolas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi muthu!

Please find my responses to your questions below:

me33k contract release ? updted successfully? can you see release value for that PO?

Yes, yes and yes

is it refered your contract in your PO?

Yes

what is your mm03 material MAP ? accounting view?

$2300 per 1000 units

is your contract is valid? any lock?

Contract is valid. No locks

are you sure in sos did you see the contract and assigned the contract ?

Yes, SC is bringing that Contract as SOS automatically because is the unique SOS available

waht is the source of supply folder in sc ? is it picked from contract and in basic data could you see supplier which copied from contract.

I'm not sure if I get this one. In SC I display the SOS in the Source of Supply Area/Tab. I can see supplier copied from Contract in Basic Data Area/Tab.

Any thoughts?

Tks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're right Muthu!

Contract price is $37.40, in SC is shown as $37.50 and PO created as follow on document has a price of $37.50

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

me33k contract release ? updted successfully? can you see release value for that PO?

is it refered your contract in your PO?

what is your mm03 material MAP ? accounting view?

is your contract is valid? any lock?

are you sure in sos did you see the contract and assigned the contract ?

waht is the source of supply folder in sc ? is it picked from contract and in basic data could you see supplier which copied from contract.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Muthu.

I already opened an OSS Message. But sometimes through SDN you get faster and more suitable solutions.

UoM is the same in SC and Contract. All Contracts we created, have the same UoM (each). Take into account that this is happening only in PRD and not in QAS!!!

Regards,

Nicolas

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Nich

$37.40 per 50 Units and in SC item appears as $37.50 per 50 Units

Are you are telling that in ECC PO created $ 37.50 instead of $ 37.40 .

while creating cart it may show material price right ?

correct me if i were wrong.

br

muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

Hope this time you might escalated to SAP via oss messages .

open the the system to SAP with URL and application server, step by step procedure , user id to logon on verify all dumps.

Quick check :-

is UOM of material = Contract UOM for that material ? Double check? is it happening for only particular UOM or for all ..

any clue from his note

0000836774 - Incorrect price after contract assignment in SC and PO object LBBP_PDIGPF41

br

muthu