cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication WebDynpro ABAP => JNET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a question about the communication from ABAP WebDynpro to JNet.

My purpose is the following:

I have a button "Zoom Up" on the WebDynpro. By clicking this button, JNet should trigger the command ZOOM.

I know this has to be realized with the "process_command" - method of the 'cl_gui_jnet' class. For creating this class, I need an object from the class 'cl_gui_container' which should be the parent-container of Jnet.

But in my View, the Jnet-Component (NETWORK) is placed in the ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER of the type 'CL_WD_TRANSPARENT_CONTAINER'. So I'm not able to create a 'cl_gui_jnet' - object with this container.

Does anybody know how to use the 'cl_gui_jnet' class, especially the "process_command"-Method in Web Dynpro ABAP ?!?

Thank you!

Best regards, Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>Does anybody know how to use the 'cl_gui_jnet' class, especially the "process_command"-Method in Web Dynpro ABAP ?!?

You can't. The CL_GUI* classes are designed for the SAPGUI Control Framework. They will only work within the SAPGUI. In Web Dynpro ABAP you have no access to the SAPGUI.

Consider using the Network UI element instead. It uses the JNet library:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/f5/248841a79f1609e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick reply!

I already had a look at this class CL_WD_NETWORK which is described in this link. But unfortunately this class has only properties and events to react on changes coming out of JNet, but no methods to change JNet like the "process_command" - method... ( ??? -> process_command( JNET_COMMAND = 'ZOOM' PARAMETERS = '150%' ) )

So this means, in Web Dynpro ABAP I have no access to the COMMANDS of JNet, or is there any other possibility?

Thank you, Manu