cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single-Sign-on Between Enterprise Portal and E-sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any already done SSO between portal and E-sourcing.If done Please tell me which method you did this and Please out line the procedure that you implemented.

Thank you,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

E-Sourcing & CLM user IDs are case sensitive.

If you are passing in a user ID that is inconsistent from a LDAP you can utilize the following system property upp.extservletauthenticator.username_regex to create a regular expression to manipulate the user name to upper or lower case. Do not have a handy expression to add her but there is information about this in the Buyside Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure SSO between ESO and portal, but I am not able to do so.

I divet me to a screen which say's "The requested resource does not exist"

I have done all the steps which are mention in guide.

Please guide me on this.

Regards

Yatindra

terry_westra
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are trying to do the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Utilizing SSO between portal and E-Sourcing using the external authenticator class com.frictionless.usermgmt.security.ExtSAPNetWeaverAuthetication and

everything will work fine as long as the user id in E-Sourcing is in small case letters. The SSO does not work for user id's created in Uppercase letters on E-Sourcing. The eSourcing application is synchronizing users from LDAP and converts them in the case in which they are created on LDAP.

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay.

Where can I found the com.frictionless.usermgmt.security.ExtSAPNetWeaverAuthetication class?

I hope you can help me

thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Please go through the blog below,

/people/ankush.mittal2/blog/2010/12/20/sap-sourcingep-sso-configuration

hope it will solve all your problem regarding SSO

Do commment on blog if its helpful

~Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

I did the setting you suggested, but unable to log in directly in eSourcing. Our portal is down. Can we revert setting without login

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jigar,

You can use enterprise user ID to revert the changes.

Hope you have followed all steps correctly given in the blog.

~Ankush