cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP(pdf) - SAP ( SmartForm)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I've to do a .pdf document, for this we have a RFC that convert the data from a SmartForm.

In our development we've to display the .pdf document when the user click at button.

Some one knows how (date format and others information) to do display this document a PHP's page?

Thanks.

Claudio H.N.Uehara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually drawing documents are store in external server, external server is connected to sap through JCO.

When we updates drawings in external server it automatically updates in SAP -MM03 material drawing

document no as material no and with revision.

Here in MM03 in document data we have php application attached with dcoument no and revision.

when we click php application it opens IE and asks user id & password when we enter those it opens pdf drawing directly.

I do not know what application running behind. is it command line script. Please help how to achieve to get those drawings to print in local printer with (SFO) Production Order.

Thanks,

Harikiran

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harikiran,

I think you have to find someone in your own organization who knows the details about the application who adds the drawings and allows the display.

Best regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio H.N.Uehara,

I have similar requirement that,

i want to get the PDF document from PHP link, PHP link is attached in MM03 in document data.

Is there any way to get pdf drawing form the link, can you please suggest any RFC FM to get this.

If possible i can download to local PC and print from there to printer.

Actual my requirement is to get the drawings from PHP link for Production order print with production order in local printer when execute co04n t-code. is it possible get the drawing from PHP link.

waiting for reply.

Thanks,

Hari

Edited by: harikiran mitnala on Oct 28, 2009 4:35 PM

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

can you please explain to us what PHP Link is? I've never heared of this. Do you have a link to a Website explaining it?

Best regards

Gregor

Nigel_James
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor, Hope you are feeling better. I think that Hari means the PHP NW Connector.

Is this right Hari? If you are trying to put the pdf on a php generated page I think your best option is to generate the pdf in SAP using whatever means you are doing it now.

Then you just have to make sure that the file if accessable from your php server and serve the file as a simple link or set the appropriate headers and serve it like that.

Does this help?

Nigel

Former Member
0 Kudos

A PDF document cannot be displayed inside a PHP page

you've got to do this within a frame or in a new page

Maybe inside a div will work, but I don't think so.

So the only way to display a pfd is to link it to target="_blank"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replys. Here, we're trying to receive an byte's array from an RFC. This array is generated from an smartform an this return is replicate to an RFC. At Php's page we consume this RFC's return, but we don't receive all the bytes. We already did this kind of solution using WebDynpro Java. Have you already did this?

Thanks.

Claudio H.N.Uehara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you don't receive all the bytes ? Or are there extra bytes ?

Please post the byte array string or is it base 64 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for the answers, here we did another solution. Now, the abap generate an file .pdf and this file is used in PHP.

Thanks.

Claudio H.N.Uehara

Nigel_James
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is probably the best way. KIS Keep it Simple

Cheers,

Nigel

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you storing the file on the ABAP server and then grabbing it there form CRM?

We have a solution that uses a RFC Function Module with a STRING Export parameter. The PDF is encoded with BASE64 using the Function module SSFC_BASE64_ENCODE. On the PHP side we decode that and deliver it to the client setting some HTTP headers.

Nigel_James
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Noticing that you havent got an answer here.

Did you work out your issue or do you need more info still?

Can you clarify the problem? Are you trying to generate the pdf from SAP and then display it with PHP?

Cheers,

Nigel