cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF error for material master transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

while initial transfer of material master from R/3 to APO, after CFM2 the outbound queue is getting stuck with SYSFAIL status and error message shows "In table T006, entry ****** is missing.33200-0693000 EA ".

Table T006 is unit of measure table and i have confirmed the unique ISO code assignment to all unit of measures and both R/3 and APO table are in sync.

Can anyone tell me what else could be the reason for data not being transfered to APO system?

Regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin,

This error is beacause of the missing unit of measure in APO.Please check here transaction CUNI in both of the system and compare the unit of measures maintained in both of the systems.Table T006 should be consistent in both of the system w.r.t to any unit of measure.

Please check the transaction CUNI to find the entry not maintained in APO which is checked while CIFing the data from R/3 to APO.

I believe this error is because of the missing entry in APO which only exist on R/3 side.Please check if you have activated detailed logging on R/3 side for the user ,if it is activated please check the logs on the APO side using the transaction /sapapo/c3 and here you will be able to get the more details about this error and then try to create the missing entry in APO.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for all your help. Problem is resoved which was related to unit of measure Inch which was maintained as " in R/3 and on APO side as IN. We did some code modification in Badi on APO side to make that conversion when material master comes to APO.

Thanks

Pravin

former_member492024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Ensure that the units are the same on APO and R/3 and recheck again.

Regards,

Michel Bohn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Alongwith ISO codes, check whether unit of measurement and dimensions are maintained in

customisation.

Also check unit of measure is assigned to material master of both R/3 and in APO

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.