SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U T CODE EC85

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use,create notification from EC85.

The Problem that i'm facing is that when the notification creates in the background, there is no coding .

I check the customization and i didn't find where can i define it.

thanks

Lior.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for Notification.Please check Notification Profiles Work Management->Notifications->Notification profiles.

If Orders, have you assigned the reference object type and reference object type while defining service objects under SAP Utilities-> Work Management-> Master Data

If these values are missing in config then automatic creation of order will not work.

Apart from it do check the disconnection variant defined under Utilities->Customer Service->Disco/reco->Processing variants

Regards,

Pratyasha Shishodia

Edited by: Pratyasha Shishodia on Aug 11, 2009 5:11 PM

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried creating notification using TCODE - IW51

Regards,

Prajakta

0 Kudos

I have no problem creating notification with IW51 .

The problem is background creating from EC85.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for Notification.Please check Notification Profiles Work Management->Notifications->Notification profiles.

If Orders, have you assigned the reference object type and reference object type while defining service objects under SAP Utilities-> Work Management-> Master Data

If these values are missing in config then automatic creation of order will not work.

Apart from it do check the disconnection variant defined under Utilities->Customer Service->Disco/reco->Processing variants

Regards,

Pratyasha Shishodia

Edited by: Pratyasha Shishodia on Aug 11, 2009 5:11 PM

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think EC85 is Create Disconnection Document ....

Thanks and Regards