Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a certain probelm happening as follows:-

We have a 3 Sytem Landscape as follows :-

Client 400-Development ,

Client 500- Quality

Client 700 - Production

When he scenario (.tpz) files of directory and integration server are transported from 200 - 500 , (ie .tpz files are transferred from the export folder of directory and repository server to import folder of directory and repository server via FTP) the scenario is visible in the namespace in 500 .

The same when followed in 700 , after importing the objects from the import options under tools in repository as well as directory , the objects are not imported under the specified namespace in it's SWCV.

Please suggest what could be done !!!!

PS: We have deployed XI 3.5.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was on Db level...The tablespace PSAPPXI was almost full. Adding an extra datafile solved the issue.

Sorry to get back on this after such a long time !!!!

Regards,

Ashish .A. Poojary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish ,

We did transfer the files fro 200 -700 for the first time and thought that would ahve been the issue.

But then later we transported the file to 500 and then transferred it to 700.

But still it's the same issue.

One thing to note :- There's a folder names "Imported files" in the import directory of the Repository Server.

When we try to import the objects , the particular .tpz file gets transferred into the "Imported Files" directory.

That's Strange !!!!

Any Suggestions!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I hope you have done ftp from 500 to 700 instead of 400 to 700. If yes then I dont think you should run into any of these issues. Also when it is done are the objects available in import and export folders of client 700 which is your production. If yes then try to import them in production. Also make sure you dont have anything in your change list. If you have something under the change list then you may run into some issues. Also look at this blog for the folder loactions:

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/09/xi-software-logistics-ii-overview

Regards,

---Satish