Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we change the logo on the top right hand side of the Workbench

chetan_tripathi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

We have the system property to change the buylogoimage & selllogoimage on the top left hand side of the any page on esourcing.

However we dont have have any property for the top left hand logo images namely "SAP E-SOURCING & SAP E-SOURCING SUPPLIER PORTAL"

Our customer is looking for changing these images also.

I have created a file attachment container with the required customer image and have given the same path as properties of the image SAP E-SOURCING SUPPLIER PORTAL

However it is not replacing the existing image .

Is there another way to change this ?

regards

chetan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chetan,

Login with user "System" and follow the steps below:

1. Select "System Properties"

2. Change the value of system.brand_logo.buyside so that it points to the SAP CLM logo

image, u201C/images/logos/logo_sapXCLM.gifu201D

3. Change the value of system.brand_logo.sellside to point to the SAP CLM business partner

logo image, u201C/images/logos/logo_sapXCLMBusinessPartner.gifu201D.

4. Click on "Setup" and select "System Information"

5. Refresh the Cache

Regards

~Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question has not been answered.

The CLM response is not at all relevant and was just lifted from the SAP documentation.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please check Ankush's answer again. With a little extrapolation of his answer you can make the change.

I have changed both logos on the buyside of a system by changing:

Userinterface Property: buylogoimage to /images/logos/WOJNICKI.gif and

System Property: system.brand_logo.buyside to /images/logos/WOJNICKI.gif.

I think you are trying to change the system.brand_logo.buyside

I created a file attachement container:

Purpose: Resource Image

Path Name:/logos/WOJNICKI.gif

File Attachment: the gif file named WOJNICKI.gif that I created.

Keep in mind the the Path Name must be /logos/theninsertyourexactfilenamewithextension

So if you create your appropriate file attachment containers and place them in the following system properties (system.brand.brand_logo.buyside & system.brand.brand_logo..sellside) with the system user this should work.

Good Luck!

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I do not think there is a way to change this through system functionality. You will have to confirm that yourself.

But I believe the image is stored on the application server under a images folder. Could be called something like SRM_Logo or logo_sapESourcing for buyside & logo_sapESourcingSupplier for sellside. Search on the application server to see if you can find it. You may be able to change that gif file and it will change the image.

Good Luck let us know what you find out.

chetan_tripathi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi James

I have tried all the ways to find the particular image but the problem seems like the image is wrapped in jar file, and hence we are not able to locate the location of the file using the name search.

regards

chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you SAP BASIS team they have to create role and attach the role to the user

I have done this my previous project

Regards

Ganesh

chetan_tripathi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh

I didnt understand what kind of roles you are talking about.

I believe the application roles doesnt have anything to do with it as we are using the enterprise user to upload the image.

regards

chetan