cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITV_POWL_TRIPS column header tooltip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to (and have to because of the wrong translation) change tooltips of column headers in SALV_WD_TABLE, for example Tooltip "Reimbursement Amount for a Trip" for caption Reimbursement (or Reimbursmt). The text can be find in Technical Information for UI Element, but the problem is where and how to cgange these tooltip-texts, from OTR I could'nt find these texts ?

Edited by: Seppo Somppi on Aug 5, 2009 2:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Difficult to say with certainty, but chances are they are probably coming from the data dictionary element of the underlying structure. That is unless the DDic values are override in code. I would start with the data dictionary elements however and checking the texts and translations there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, the text objects are quite impenetrable jungle, but I found what I was looking for: Package PTRM_WEB_POWL -> Dictionary objects -> structure PTRM_POWL_WEB_TRIPS_EXT.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to put additional question concerning the standard SALV_WD_TABLE.

Could somebody tell me, are there two colums for Reimbursement in SALV_WD_TABLE in standard application FITV_POWL_TRIPS? In our system the standard view has two columns named "Reimbursmnt" and "Reimbursement". In column "Reimbursmnt" the total sum of reimbursement to the traveller is shown and in column "Reimbursment" the sum to be paid to the traveller (after advance deduction) is shown.

The problem here is that I can not get support from SAP Active Global Support because they claim that there is only one column for Reimbursement (I claim there are two columns, that will stir the endusers, and that's the reason I want to have correction there).