cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intrastat Form for Austria

0 Kudos

Hi

I am using Instrastat Form for Austria, but there is some problem with the form i could able to see the comodity code but for some description is missing were do we maintain description for the comoditiy codes?

Second point is VAT registration number is not coming for the Austria INTRASTAT Form. But if i see in the biling documetn and for the company code VAT number is maintained properly.

Could any body guide me in this regard? and Foreign trade topic is completely new for me....

Thanks for helping me.

Warm Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

For maintainence of description of commodity code go SPRO-SD-Foreign Trde/Customs-Basic Data for Foreign Trade-Define Commodity codes/Import code Numbers By Country,

Regarding VAT Registration not fetching into the report

Check whether you maintained the VAT in SPRO-Financial Accounting -Financial Accounting Global settings-Company code-VAT Registration Numbers- 1)Define Domestic VAT Registration Numbers

2) Define Foreign VAT Registration Numbers

Revert in case of further queries

Cheers

Chandra

0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

I really thank you for your quick reply.

I have checked for the description in the Menu path, but i observed that the Description is maintained in the for country AT, could you please confirm me whether i should maintain the comodity code for all countries other than AT for which it is doing business ex Hungary.

Second point VAT is maintained for the Company Code in for the Domestic VAT registration number, but for foreign VAT registration number not maintained for any company code. Is it mandatory to maintain n the Foreign VAT registration also?

Thanks alot for clarfication.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Need to maintain the commodity codes for both arrivals as well as despatches, also maintain VAT in Foreign VAT

Cheers

Chandra

0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Many thanks for your update and guidance.

I will maintain the comodity code in for all countries and get back to you.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I have checked by maintaining in the second step also, but it VAT number has not come in the INTRASTAT FORM.

Could you please help me in this regard?

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar Burugula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Please check whether any OSS note exists for Austria VAT, meanwhile I too will look and get back to you

Cheers

Chandra

0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Thank alot for your kind help.

I have checked for OSS notes but without success.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar