Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class type 14 in CJ20N

mar_alexandre
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I need to classification better my projects and I want to use the classification in CJ20N. I ceated the classification type 14 in CL03 and creted a Characteristic in CT04, but i didn´t Know i link the classification in transaction CJ20N. When i use the transaction CJ20N the option "Extras -> Classification" another options is disable...

I need help to resouve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

class type 014 implies classification for CO summarization. This functionality is the old way for summarization; today one would use a different way with improved performance -> see note 701076.

Kind regards

Peter

PS:

One can use the classification for WBS element only for the purpose of summarization.

Edited by: Peter Kratz on Aug 5, 2009 2:33 PM

mar_alexandre
Explorer
0 Kudos

I can use a different class of SAP_KKR_CLASS? It´s possilble to use my class?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

actually the class is fixed. See transaction OKQ4 to generate it for project (e. g. note 356327).

Kind regards

Peter

PS:

Project system uses a reduced functionality of the class system (i. e. for summarization). PS has class type 014, object type KKRAMERK, with exactly one class (SAP_KKR_CLASS).

One can not assign other classes to a WBS element, because the allocation subscreen will not be displayed. WBS elements get an extra key in classification (PRPS-OBJNR). Conversion exits and search helps in WBS input fields are matched to

this concept.

Edited by: Peter Kratz on Aug 5, 2009 4:40 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

mar_alexandre
Explorer
0 Kudos

How old are these projects? Will not be possible for the user to classify them?