Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error messages in communication channels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am getting the below errors in the communication channels

Sender channel:

Alert: Message initiation failed: Error while preparing XI message. Error: Could not find channel for report handling

and some times the error is like

Could not add or update entry for filename

Reciever channel:

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: >> Description: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: The host key was not accepted [Unknown cause]>> Details: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: The host key was not accepted [Unknown cause]>>SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>FaultCategory: COMMUNICATION_ERROR>>Retryable: true>>Fatal: true, >> Description: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: The host key was not accepted [Unknown cause]>> Details: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: The host key was not accepted [Unknown cause]>>SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>FaultCategory: COMMUNICATION_ERROR>>Retryable: true>>Fatal: true

After getting this error also some times in the next polling message is getting processed.

I am so confused.

Please help me out to understand these..

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

.. and this here "The host key was not accepted" points to temporary network problems. Ask your network guys if they can "see" anything.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

One possiblity is that File is already present on server. So not able to update the File. Change the file name and try.

Regards,

Anurag