cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing data for partner 106 could not be read.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to configure SLA in my service desk. As part of that, while creating service contract, I am getting an error as "Pricing data for partner 106 could not be read.". This error comes for the Partner "Payer". I dont want to use the pricing procedure in my contract rather I am defining this contract only for the purpose of SLA, so no CRM concepts are needed. I unchecked the pricing det flag from Item catergory SOL3. But that didn;t help.

Could you please suggest how to suppress this message? I heard that there are some ways to deactivate the pricing relevant checks.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajeev.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Disable pricing at Item Category Level

Transaction: SPRO navigate to the below path

IMG --> CRM --> Transactions --> Basic Settings --> Define Item category

Select your Item category (SCN or ZCN) navigate to Customizing Item under Sales --> Uncheck "Pricing Rel." check box.

This should solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

This solved the problem!

Br,

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have pretty much the same problem: Iu2019m trying to configure SLA for service desk as well and has the same error when creating the service contract SLFV (u201CPricing data for partner 137 could not be readu201D). I want to use this contract only for SLA and I have tried to uncheck u201CPricing Rel.u201D check box in both SCN and SOL3 (was already unchecked) item categories. But still, I keep struggling with the same error.

How did you manage to solve this issue?

Best regards.

Stéphane.

vaclav_nemec2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem, the customizing mentioned above seems to be fine, but error message during service desk contract creation appears.

Could any one help?

Thanks,

Vaclav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have unchecked the pricing relevance check but still facing the same error.

If anyone has resolved this issue, then please let me know the solution.

Thanks In Advance!!

Kind Regards,

Madhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem with my SLA contract. Have you find a solution for this problem?

Br,

Ari