cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New MIC in with different limits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I have one MIC X and it has to be assigned in different material a,material b and so on.

my requirement is i dnt want to change the MIC X name but its Lower limits and upper limits are different.

Eg.

Material A MIC X LL = 20 TV= 22 UL= 23

Material B MIC X LL = 23 TV= 23.5 UL = 24

and so so please guide how can help my user

regards

kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

Incomplete copy model is that you require for this . This means you have to give the specification at the Material level only that is in the inspection plan only. If the limits are changing then select the mic in the inspection plan and click on control indicator and do the required levels you want. You have to create once the mic and need not go to qs23 for changing any thing. every details of the mis is given at the inspection plan level

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Sorry for late reply

we have not given authorisation for QP01 but we made excel file method for uploading so can u throw some light

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Sorry for late reply

we have not given authorisation for QP01 but we made excel file method for uploading so can u throw some light

regards

kunal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

If i understood your question correctlly, use the MIC as Quantitative characteristics and check the boxes of LL , TV, and UL to become mandatory in the inspection plan.

You create inspection plan for each material, so during the creation give the specifications as per the material you mentioned in your question.

Forgive me if i Misunderstood your question.

Thanks,

Quantum.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

Make your BDC setting in such a way that you can give mic specification at the inspection plan level itself. If you have any issue please let me know

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

Have you made a BDC or use of BAPI fr upload

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

we have made BDC for the inspection plan

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create the MIC as Incomplete Copy Model or Complete Copy Model

Then while assigning it in the plan you can change the limits as required.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

The material code are so many so every time i have to go to qs23 for change. is it rt.Or please guide

thnx 4 ur valuable answer

regards

kunal