cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot Origin 01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Inspection lot generated with origin 01 with system status REL CALC can you guide why i have checked there in QM info record maintained for the material.then why i see the log generated.

regards

kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

Please explain in detail

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir

In T-code QA32 every time we get a lot with system status having REL CALC.in this lot there is no stock posting.As in earlier we use to have at source inspection and lot was triggered by QM info record with inspection lot origin 01. but now we have delted the info record but still some lots appear i m not getting where i m going wrong.Can you guide what to check

Awaiting For Your Valuable Answer.

Thnx

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal ,

If you don't want generate the source inspection lots then simply deactivate the inspection type for source inspection in QM view for those materials.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want only Source Inspection then deactive 01 Insp. Type in Material Master or in Q Info Record you have to mentained tick into Source Insp. - no GR .

or

If you want only GR Inspection then deactive 0130 Insp. Type in Material Master or in Q Info Record you have to remove Insp. Type from Source Insp.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

You will have to kill the scheduled job. Get the help if either abap or basis to stop the job in SM37

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

Please check for the following

1) You might have scheduled background job for source inspection. So for Purchase orders where it has already activated earlier might be giving this issue. Have you maintained same inspection type for both GR and Source inspection ?

2) Make sure that inspection lot is not getting created manauly.

3) Also for normal Goods receipt inspection please check whether post to inspection stock isactive

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Rightsir we have maitained 01 for GR and source and once long back job was scheduled in background now can you tell what action to taken to stop this.

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

One request please go through my mic question and help

reagrds

kunal