cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Business partner from customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am trying to create business partner from customer thorugh T-code FLBPD1 but unable to do so. Also. whenever i create a customer, a corresponding business partner is automatically created which is not desirable. Rather system should allow me to create business partners from customer separately when required. Kindly suggest any solution for the same.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please have a look at this threat

[;

or search the forum for other threats that are handling this topic.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

Thanks for the immediate response. I searched the relevant notes but still unable to get to the root of the problem. When I am creating a customer automatically a business partner is created and vice versa. Please suggest me similar threads where I can find solution for my problem.

Regards]

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP note 956054 explains the new bidirectional customer-vendor-integration. Maybe the suggestions in SAP note 1306639 may be helpful for you.

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have done below Configuration, Delete it and check if Customer is automatically created when you create Business Partner through T-Code BP.

SPRO--> RE-Fx --> Business Partner --> Relevant Settings for BP in RE Context --> BP-Customer --> Std Values for Automatic Creation of Customers.

Reply if it works out.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Babu for your valuable suggestion. Right now system is not creating a customer when a business partner is created. The scenario is such that whenever I am creating customer, a corresponding business parner is automatically created which i want to stop.

Please sugest.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if synchronisation is also disabled:

/NSPRO

-> Cross-Application Components

-> Master Data Synchronization

-> Synchronization Control

-> Synchronization Control

-> Activate Synchronization Options

-> Remove 'Source Customer and Target BP'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Reiner,

Actually we defined extenal no. range for both the customer and the business partner. Therefore the system is no longer able to create a business partner automatically.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards