cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit the Error message in SXMB_MONI from a UDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pi gurus,

Do you have any idea how i can add text to the Error message from UDF that i can see it in SXMB_moni

i wanna add more details about the error in SXMB_MONI all i can do is only adding to the trace and it s not sufficient.

i need to add more information in the Error side of Header SOAP at least

+*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>*+

+*- <!-- Mappage du message de requête*+

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FILE_to_PROXY_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FILE_to_PROXY_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

tank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these two blogs:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2007/04/26/xipi-throwing-generic-exceptions-from-any-type-of-mapping

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/01/26/throwing-smart-exceptions-in-xi-graphical-mapping

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the blog alsong with the comments

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/01/26/throwing-smart-exceptions-in-xi-graphical-mapping

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried what was said in Michal tutorial :

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2007/04/26/xipi-throwing-generic-exceptions-from-any-type-of-mapping

but i faced some problems, first of all i dont have Abap-class in the settings of my Interface mapping it s weird but anyway could i replace the Abap-class that read the dynamic configuration with a java-class mapiing that could write in the error tag of the soap header.

i followed the steps described in the tutorial i mean the code in the UDF but i cant use the Abap-class mapping in my interafce mapping is there any other way to write in the Error tag of soap header in the SXMB_moni

thanx