cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR - Permission Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have uploaded the Text Objects & Permissions (downloaded from ECC) to GRC, I uploaded the rules in sequence based on the configuration guide, and I was able to successfully generate the rules.

However, the '+' symbol in Permission tab under Functions still can't be expanded; thus, the permission values can't be displayed. In addition, I get '0' Number of Active Rules when I select 'Permission' Rule Level under Rule Library. Has anyone encountered a similar experience and what did you do to remediate this?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove any blank fields in the function permission / action files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I highly doubt that the rules are generated. There is some issue for sure. When you go to rule architect, can you see the graph and the rules count? If not, then the rules are not generated and you need to generate them again.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I generated the rules again and I received a prompt "Rules are successfully generated for 274 risks." When I go to Rule Library, I get '0' Number of Active Rules as well as in the graph when I select 'Permission' from the drop down list of Rule Levels. But I can see the rule counts and graphs when I select 'Action' and 'Risk' Rule Levels. The problem with the 'Permission' Rule Level may be connected to the Permission tab under Functions, wherein the permission values can't be displayed.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the SP level of your RAR? Have you uploaded all the files in exact steps mentioned in config guide? Objects and then all the text files needed for rules. Something is missing here and which is not generating rules fully. Can you look at the logs?

Regards,

Alpesh