Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCR Execution Log

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to identify the CCR execution logs ? Like who executed CCR on what date / time etc...

I tried in SLG1 but was not successful.

Reagrds

BVN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Valavan,

Also you can use T.code STAD. This a basis transaction again. I am not sure if you will have access for this too..

Thanks for ur points

Vignesh M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a load results tab available in the CCR results screen which gives the details requested by you.

Regards,

Sireesh

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Load Results Tab will have the data that is processed in the background.

Assume i execute CCR for single location/ product in foreground it will not be captured in Load results nor in SLG1 or C3.

Regards

BVN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valavan,

1. You can use transaction /sapapo/C3 to see the CIF transfer logs for transaction /sapapo/ccr.

2. You can save the variants of Reconciliation report (CCR) with Saved result flag ticked and a name of the saved result. With this settings, when a user triggers runs CCR in background using the variant, system saves the result in that name.

3. The results can be retrieved from the initial tab (Load Results of Comparison tab) of CCR screen.

hope this helps.

Vignesh M

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Vignesh,

Hope my question is not clear.

Iam not expecting the error logs created out of CCR.

Iam expecting how many time CCR has been executed / who has executed and on what time it has been executed.

Is there a way to identify these logs ?

Regards

BVN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valavan,

In tarnsaction code /n/sapapo/c3 you will find all the details like how many time CCR report has been executed with time,date and user name.You can restrict the time by selecting From date/time & To date/time in the initial screen.You can find the logs for any user by entering the user ID also.

Please try and confirm whether you get the answer for your question.

Regards,

Sajit SIngh

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SLG1 & /sapapo/c3 is same . I don get the required information in this.

Is there any other way ?

Regards

BVN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valavan,

Now understood what you need. You may have to use a BASIS transaction ST03 to find this. I am not sure if you will have access for this transaction...

You may have to get the report from BASIS..

Vignesh M