cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain sap component in pfac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to maintain the rule for abap team in pfac.which sap componet i have to assign here,abap also included in basis componets,for basis team i assigned BC* its working fine,for abap team i assignd BC-ABA* its not working its defaultly assigning to basis team,guide me for the same.

Thanku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try using priority field in the rule. Please check this.

Priority for Responsibilities

If you are using responsibilities for role resolution in Workflow, you can provide individual responsibilities with priorities.

Example: There are various responsibilities for a standard role for processing orders, grouped, for example according to order value (one responsibility for orders up to a certain value, another for orders with a greater order value).

Assuming that orders for a particular customer are always to be processed with the same responsibility (and therefore by the same agent), you can access it via another responsibility with a higher priority that contains the customer name as the only criterion. The responsibility (-ies) with lower priority, and therefore the order value, is then no longer taken into account during agent determination.

Use only numeric values here, and note that, logically, the responsibility with the highest numberic value in this field has the highest priority.

Procedure

1. Sequence Priority of Objects

In Create mode, assign a priority to the objects you wish to rank.

To do so, assign an alphanumeric value (1, 2, 3... or A, B, C...) to each object.

In Change mode, overwrite the value in the field.

2. Priority When Defining Evaluation Paths

In the Priority field, enter the priority or priorities for objects that should be considered in evaluation paths. Enter "*" if you want to have no restriction.

3. Priority for Responsibilities

Maintain the priority directly in the detail screen for the responsibility or in the overview screen for the responsibilities for the rule. Note that you must use numeric values here. On the overview screen, the system sorts the responsibilities in descending order of priority.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

As abap user has reported a problem from satellite system message was created sucessfully in satelite system.

when i login in solution manager with abap userwhen i click on Reported by me iam able to see the status "NEW".as a abap consultant i will login and check support notifications iam unable to see the transaction no and status 'NEW".

for basis and other modules its working fine on both sides.

For basis team in PFAC take as sapcomponent : BC;for abap team i took as sapcomponet : BC-DWB-TOO-ABA.

Thanku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any inputs for the same.

Thanku

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the following

-

From----

TO

For ABAP----SAP Component-BC-ABA*--

For Basis-----SAP Component-BC-AC*--

BC-XI*

Any Support message which starts with BC-ABA as SAP Component will be assigned to ABAP Team

Any Support message which starts with BC-AC till BC-XI as SAP Component will be assigned to Basis Team

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Answers (0)