cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

caneling of billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i had made a cancelation to a billing document but this cancelation did not generate accounting documents and at document header status i found the posting status ( error in accounting interface) so can any body tell me why this happened and how can i solve it.to make it generate the financial document

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the account determination analysis. Also you could have got an error where in your cancellation document should be later than ...... Please check. Please try a date after the original billing document date and see.

regards

Jude

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

See as far your issue is concerned, i would suggest you to follow the below steps :

1. By going through the post of your i found out that there were some error related to the billing document. Go to t-code "VF02", then go to the environment menu --> account determination analysis --> Revenue account. Here you can resolve the problem of the billing document.

2. Then in the T-code "VF02", there is a release button (Green color), press that button and thus accounting document will be generated.

Hope this resolves your issue !!

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

Please check in the document type of Billing in the transaction VOFA whether Posting block was set.

May be the reason was that.

This status will be updated automatically by the program SAPMV60A, Once the Acconting document generated.

Please revert with the necessary inputs if porblme still persists.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for help but i found the document type not blocked for bosting so my problem not solved

former_member1224230
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go into VF02 and try to relase it to see more detailed error. Perhaps a posting period is blocked or something like this.

Piotr.