cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error " Express document terminated"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting an error while saving the delivery " Express document terminated" and i think its not able to determine sold to party......as i hve read some posts.....

I have checked No range and copy control settings and VOV8 and all looks fine.

Wts the resolution for this......

cheers

shalsa007............

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check 'SM13' t-code.

Please let me know if you have any issues on this,

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar.

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear frnd.

The mentioned error can occure due many reasons, i had this error thrown by system due to some APO config.

Best approach is as suggested by Santosh go to SM13 and read the Dump analysis, once you knw which programe is causing the error search for the relevant OSS note, if you dont find any Note then raise this issue to SAP.

If you have few project teams working it will be worth to try finding recent changes done.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Goto Transaction code SM13 and click on the status---to be updated.

There you can find the detailed error on how and why it was terminated.

Please revert if you need further information

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this link .

[]

PLease let me know if you still have any issues on this.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have not made any changes in the prog any where and this thread i have seend and its not solving my problem and no solution is mentioned in this thread.

Rajesh it seems that some problem in Sold tp party determination as i have debug the prog and it seems that it has some problem while partner converion. and when i goes to Partner determination for delivery and try to make a entry with Lang EN and SP partner its not allowing me ........

help me experts .........

cheers

shalsa007..........

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you made any coding changes to the delivery program in the exits. Recently I encountered the similar problem in sales order creation. The problem was with wrong/faulty coding done by our junior abaper in the userexits.

Thanks,

Ravi