cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving WBS Element by setteling RA FI Bookings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!

We customized OKG8 the way P&L account is a cost element - which is generating a booking through FI in CO-PA. Unfortunately this booking contains no detailed characteristics. Does anyone know how I could derive the WBS element (e.g. through AUAK settlement document)?

Thanks for your help!

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WBS id should be the part of FI document, please check the Assignment field for FI GL document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And how to get assignment into CO-PA? In KEDR i could do a table lookup on BSEG - but I don't have the key characteristigs BELNR and BUZEI in CO-PA!

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OKG8 has nothing to do with CO-PA, but with FI GL postings. According to the RA documentation the respective RA P&L accounts should not be created as a cost elements for the FI postings.

For settlement to CO-PA, you can list in the settlement structure the cost elements under which the results analysis data have been updated. And RA data is updated with secondary cost elements of category 31.

For RA postings CO-PA is updated on its own, and not via FI, I think here is the point of your misunderstanding.

Edited by: Paulo Vitoriano on Aug 12, 2009 12:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe that the documentation recommends not defining these acconts as costelements. However in this case we want them to be costelements and the value has to be posted to CO-PA. Therefore I'm looking for a solution to get WBS-Element into CO-PA through this FI booking.

Thanks and best regards

Benjamin