Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase of number of individual capacity from work center

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For studying capacity evaluation and work center load in my project I am going through various reports like:

1. From the Project planning Board.

2.Load evaluation work center view -

>CM01

3. Overload----->CM05

4. Variable view -

> CM07

5. With WBS element -

> CM53

However the most helpful are CM07 and CM53.

In these reports for a particular week in my project Remaining Available Capacity is shown Negative as there is an overload in this period. To get a better picture I will go with some Datas in the three cloumns being displayed.

1. Remaining capacity req -

> 330 HR

2. Available capacity in WC -

> 90 HR

3. Remaining Available Cap -

> - 240 HR

In my WC I have defined 9 HRS of work for 2 individuals and so the total capacity for a single day is 18 HRS. For 5 remaining days in this week it is 18*5=90 HRS.

My clients requirement is how many more individuals are required to be assigned in this WC so that there is no overload. And there should be a seperate column in this report which will display this.

However I think this can be calculated manually and the answer is -240/90 i.e 2.666 i.e if I assign 3 more persons then overload will be removed for this period. Right?

Correct me if I am wrong in my logic. Anybody can help how to meet my requirement then if I am right to add such a column in the standard reports with the help of an ABAPer.

Or can I do it by other means.

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos