cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am very new in SAP world, so please bear with me, if the questions are to simple. If you choose to reply please be very specific as I written, I am quite new in this world

I have two issues,.

1: I would like to create a rebate agreement on a contract level, so that each time I create a sales order refering to that contract, the customer gets 5% discount. If I create a sales order to the same customer,however not referring to the contract, the customer gets no discount? So the question is, how do I create a rebate agreement on a contract level?

2: I would like to create a rebate agreement by using scales, the customer gets 10% discount if he/she buys for less then 1000 USD, if the customer buys for more then 1000 USD the customer gets 20% discount. Furthermore, I would like to change the unit as well. So that it is not USD but m3 (cubic meters)

I hope someone out there can help me.

Kind regards,

Amore

Edited by: Amore1011 on Aug 5, 2009 9:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the rebate agreement you can create the scales as per the requirement

& then you can maintain the discounts to be applied at each stage

Thanks

Prashant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lovely - this is done now.

thanks for your help.

Amore

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For this you dont have to go for rebate agreements. You just have to use a discount condition type and place it in your pricing procedure and ask your abaper to create a requirment with hte logic that it should be triggered only when the order gets copied from the contract. Kindly please let me know If you need any further help on this.

Regarda

Ram Pedarla

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amore,

You have to maintain the Rebate agreement (VBO1- Transaction) using Material rebate for this. Then create the record by clicking on conditions tab on the top and then enter the condition rate and click on scales. This way you could achieve you requirment.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Aug 5, 2009 5:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, however, the second question that is about rebate agreement in relation to contract is still not answered.

Kind regards,

Amore