cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Delete for Sales Area which configurations are remove .urjent

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I had created a sale order with sales are 1000,10 ( direct sales) and 00 , but business had told that our dist channle must be 50 Trading not direct , alredy business had done a sales order with 10 dist channel after that they changed the requirement stating that it must be with 50 trading. we have configured accordingly and removed the previous assignmnets.

But now i am not able to view that sales order which we have created erlier, because i want to delete that order because stock is reserved with that sales order.

kinldy suggest me how to delete that order.

regards

jayanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to do the setting in the VOR1 and VOR2 for common distribution channel and common division.

Otherwise just maintain setting for the sales order assignment with sales area.

So just maintain that setting then you will be able to view the previously created document.

But before that can you tell us which setting you have removed?

Regards

Raj.

0 Kudos

Dear raj,

what you have explaind below is right but my requirement is with out assigning :Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas, i want do delete the sales order . is it possible.

i had created a SO ORwith 1000,10,00 sales area , then i had removed the settings of OR -1000-10-00 and assigned OR-1000-50-00. while entering the SO , system is throwing error message ststing that sales area 1000-10-00 not defined.

if i agein make the setting it will come i know that , but without Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas i want to delete the SO.

Regards

jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Okay try out this setting. I have not used it but you can do this as a try.

If you have removed only the setting for the assign sales order type permitted to sales area. Then only this will work.

Go to OVAM over there do this setting as I said below.

1000 u2013 10 u2013 50

just do this type of setting in OVAM and try to delete your sales order now.

Regards

Raj.

0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

I know this will work ..... but directly is it possible to delete the SO with doing the OVAm settings. can i directly delete the SO in Table level a wild thinking.... is it possible.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See you want to delete that order which are create by fault.

So that your responsibility how to delete it.

Your client wont mind it whether this is legal or illegal.

He want the sales order to be remove so that you have to do it.

Simple.

Regards

Raj.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have subsequent documents for this sales order, you have to reverse them and put a reason for rejection. If you do not have any subsequent documents, you have to reject the sales order, even you can delete it. But prior to that as you have reserved stock for the sales order, you have to bring that stock to unrestricted or do the rescheduling.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

As per logic you have to put" Reason for rejection " instead deletion..

so follow the same.. that wont affect any functionality anymore..

thanks

Mk

0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

I am not able to view the documnet , i think u have not understood correctly...let me explain again

I had created a sales order with 1000, 10, 10 sales area, then i had deleted the org assignmnets and in Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas.

Now i want to view the document and dlete that , how to achieve the same . The problem here is stock is reserved for that order, i am not able to view that documnet at all.

Regards

jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The sales order will be in the system and can be displayed eventhough If you delete the assignment of order type OR with sales area 1000,10,00 and make new assignment(Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas ).

I had created a sales order with 1000, 10, 10 sales area, then _*i had deleted the org assignmnets*_ and in Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas.

The problem here is you have dismantled the org structure that is you have removed the org assignments. It is clear by your above statement. Then in this case you can not view any sales order which was originally created for the old sales area(1000,10,00).

So you have to either setup your old org(1000,10,00) assignments and try to display and reschedule the old sales order or need to explore other options of deleting the sales order requirements.

I have simulated the above scenario and it works fine. Try the above to set up org structure again and do whatever you want to do with the old sales order and after finishing all your things, you again dismantle it.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Rajkumar K