cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Easy Document Management Search of Document files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Our client wants to search document files on various parameters & they expect system to create folders document number wise & push differeet document files in each folder. For ex : System has shown 15 records, out of which user will select 10. System has to create folders document number wise & place the documents in each document folders.

I need to know whether SAP has provided any stadard features to meet this requiement or we need to a develop program for the same.

I know that SAP has provided the options to search the files on varios parameters but I am not sure about the export options with folder creation on document numbers.

Thanks for your inputs

Regards

Damodar Pai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you want to create folders in your local system or in EasyDMS??

if you want to create folders in easydms for each file, then you have to implement easydms_ext_ui badi methods. you can add a new function call to context menu and then process it if required

fm-EASYDMS_FUNCT_GET_LIST & EASYDMS_FUNCT_CALLED will be called from easydms

check note: 1368108 & 821930

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Damodar,

from my point of view I think such functionality does not exist in current EasyDMS. There is a export function which can be used for synchronising but here the folders are just copied and you can use the included files also in offline mode. But the exported folders have the same name as displayed in the EasyDMS online mode.

Best regards,

Christoph