cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBO Appraisal Logicin ECC 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

Any body have any idea about the new MBO appraisal logic technically?

Reward points confirmed.

Thanks,

Sinchan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sinchan,

The MBO solution is technially developed using Business server pages(BSP).This in turn is purely ABAP based.

regards,

Bharat

Note:Please reward pts. in case your question is answered.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone know of a program, function module or anything that would read off the MBO appraisal?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do u have any ABAP code for retrieving the MBO appraisal??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not really.

regards

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using MBO Appraisal Model in our system.Does your function module take care of that.

My requirement is to pass App Template ID,Date,PERNR and the output should be All appraisal elements and Ratings etc.Do you have any coding for this kind of scenario?

One more thing we were using appraisal model(BS) stuff in our previous systems(HRP1045 and HRT1045 data)and now we activated MBO in new system.We need to pull all appraisal data and Map them to our new system(must be in some HRHAP* tables.Any thoughts?

I am sure your answer will help me a lot and ofcourse I confirm your reward points )

Cheers,

Sinchan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sinchan,

As of what I see you can do this process in any pre-defined BAdi.

You check out the standard BAdis provided by SAP for the data transfer.There you can surely do your coding.

You can go through following link for further info.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/cd/dae8a24ab011d18a0f0000e816ae6e/frameset.htm

Also have a look in the following note:

<b>SAP Note 497777</b>

I dont have system to check on .

regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinchan,

Is it possible for you to give some details what exactly you are looking for in MBO?

learner