cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Reversal on future date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My user created delivery on 1st July he tried to cancel that delivery, for that he reversed the delivery this month he wants to

reverse it on 1st july but he he forgot to check the date so the system has taken the present date is 1st August, actually he

wants to reverse it on 1st July, now my question is can we bring back the stock from August to July

Thanks

Regards,

MH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VL09 enter delivery reference number and execute. In the subsequent screen which is opening in the application tool bar there is a tab Define Date on top. You can change the date you want to maintain and reverse the goods issue with this to the desired date

The MM period should also open if you are practicing this

Delivery created in july say 25.07.2009 and now we are in august and we normally close the MM period in the first working day of august for july

Now we want to reverse the delivery say dated july 25.07.2009 or any other day after 25 th july

This is possible as per suggestion without touching the MM period as the standard SAP allows one month backdated posting as a grace time

Delivery created in june say 25.06.2009 and now we are in august and we normally close the MM period in the first working day of august for july

If you want to reverse the delivery as of june means with the help of mm colleague you need to open the MM period for june in MMPI

Now my question is can we bring back the stock from August to July No not possible

As the reversal date is august bringing the stocks to july is not possible

You can try this

Deliver once again that order as of 1 st july and again in VL09 reverse the delivery as of july 1st (just you can try)

Regards

Raja