cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should be able to edit all fields in Vk12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All gurus,

i have a problem when i go to VK12 and give a condition type and goes inside it, the system lets me change only a few fields for ex: rate, validity dates, but it does not allow me to change some other fields like GEP number and rate. I want to be able to edit these gields also, is there a way i can do it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member664020
Participant
0 Kudos

1.jpg

Guys

If I want to delete this variant, how can i do that.

Please if possible describe it in points.. (Slow Learner)

former_member664020
Participant
0 Kudos

Guys even I am facing the same problem, but the answer is not up to right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Thanks for the response, however this is a Z condition type and since the reporting is being taken care by BW hence the users doesn't want to kep a track in R/3. GEP number is similar to bar code in retail or customer number. Does that make it somewhat better.

regards

Anmol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anmol

Can u please elaborate on why u need to change the details.

IF u r validating Validity dates while transfer of data to BW then entry of new line items (which are blank and u can enter any details) should not be an issue.

For changing the details in condition records u have to change the standard program ,which is not advisable. As far as possible workarounds to be used.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

User wants to change/ update the customer/ GEP number in some 10000 records and he says it is better to change one field then to create 10000 new records, anyways there are solutions to that but the user wants it that way only. Is there a way this can be done is my question. Functionally i don't think it is possible the question is if it is posible through ABAP changes

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anmol

Provide some more details on what condition type and access sequence u r using .

By the way with validity date change ,u actually dont need to change old record details such as material number ,Rate ,currency etc.

For e.g. in Pr00.

As We should always maintain old condition records for purpose of information tracking.

when we change validity period the new condition record can be made valid from any past date which we want. it will update on triggering carry out new pricing.

Also if u have maintained condition record deletable in v/06. condition type definition u can delete old condition records.

I hope things are clear to u now.

Regards

Mandar