cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru's.

How can i make sure that crm is ready/configured for bw to make an extraction. Pls help me by providing the relavant tools.

When ever i am trying to check the data using rsa3 tool i am getting the error, 'datasource 0crm_lead_h is not defined in the source system'. what might be the problem and how can I approach this solution

thanks

Message was edited by: venky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Venky,

the reason is you haven't transfer 0crm_lead_h datasource from business content, try RSA5, locate application component 0CRM - 0CRM_MKT (it may under 0BW_DATASOURCES - ROOT), cursor position on 0crm_lead_h and click 'transfer datasources'. you may also need 0crm_lead_i and some master datasource.

detail config see doc

http://help.sap.com/bp_biv235/BI_EN/html/BW/CRMAnalytics.htm

'crm lead analysis'

http://help.sap.com/bp_biv235/BI_EN/BBLibrary/documentation/B72_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HP,

I tried with tcode rsa5 and tried to transfer data sources prior to checking with rsa3. I am getting the error data sources are not defined for source system.I am working with sand box and checked the connection between crm and bw and it is ok. Do they need to configure something else in crm prior to extraction. Pls clarify me.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

Check if this datasource is marked as Active in BWA5 (in CRM), else activate it there (you will see a check mark ).

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

That option is disabled in my sandbox. I mean to say that the data source 0crm_lead_h check box is disabled(bwa5). When ever i am trying to install the datasource using rsa5 it gives me msg 'No valid application component hierarchy exists'. Pls help me to understand the situation.

Thanks.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

In the CRM Sandbox, execute RSA9. This should get you the application component hierarchy. After this is done, try to activate 0CRM_LEAD_H from RSA5. Once this is done, check in BWA5 and then try RSA3.

Hope this helps...

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi PK,

please take a look reply in your other thread regarding rsa9 problem, normally sandbox won't configured as productive client (SCC4). try to open your sandbox for allow changes with SCC4, choose client other than 000 and 066. double click and 'edit' (pencil icon), double click that client, and set for 'cross client object changes' with 'changes to repository and cross client allowed'.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AHP/Bhanu,

This is the exact problem i am getting. My sand box not allowing to edit cross client object changes when ever i enter rsa9. I got the solution now.

thanks AHP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HP,

I am not authorized to use scc4 tcode in crm sandbox.what are the other options to trouble shoot my situation. pls help me.

thanks,

venky

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Venky,

i don't know any 'back door' for this,

the easy way is ask your basis to perform RSA9 if they are not willing to open the system for awhile.

hope this helps.

Answers (0)