SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shipment error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please assist.

I encounter this error when trying to perform Delivery Confirmation (O4H1) and/or reverse Loading Confirmation (O4G1).

"Please confirm qty in load conf. correction for vehicle XXXXXX first"

The Loading Confirmation is correct and there were no error. Somehow I am unable to further process the Shipment.

Any positive feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.

Best rgds.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend,

You need to cancell the shipment via IS-OIL transaction for deleting the shipments and clear the in-transit stock manually if exist.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have already tried to cancel/reverse earlier, but not possible, and the same error will be encountered.

The last resort is to release the Shipment manually if all else fails..

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Friend,

Shipment will not be reversed from the usual transaction like O4H1/ O4G1. There is a special transaction with IS-OIL that will delete the shipment document. Check under the SAP Easy Access MenuLogisticsSales & Distribution or Logistics--IS-OIL Administration tools the t-code will be like S_ALR*

Regards,

Edited by: SAMI UR REHMAN RAJPOOT on Aug 5, 2009 11:36 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the normal transactional method is to use O4G1 and O4H1 to reverse the Shipment.

As I have mentioned also, the method you mentioned (to release the shipment / delete shipment) would be the last resort if all else fails.. Yes, I am aware of the tcode S_SO6_65000798 to release and delete the Shipment, but intend to use that as last resort and explore if anyone else have encountered the similar problem in their Shipment.

S_ALR* would be for IMG activities tcode..

Thank you for the reply.

0 Kudos

Freind,

I have also faced similar sort of situation and the possible solution found was already mentioned in my earlier replies.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in shipment please check the quantity confirmation. there may be chances of missing the compartment planning in shipment.

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved. The "stuck" shipment has to be deleted manually.