cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Territory on Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a Business Partner set up as a Customer. I need to know which SQL Table the Territory is stored in.

In looking at System Information it does not give my any Table Information and I can not find any information on where it is stored.

Thanks for any help.

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul Buterbaugh

Look in OTER. You'll find all the territory info there.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Louis,

OTER is the territory information. I am actually looking for where the Territory for a Customer is stored. If you go to the Business Partner and look at System Information it does not give the SQL Table or Column where the data is stored.

Example: I have Customer C100, in the Business Partner I set it to the "East" Territory. Where in SQL can I read this value from.

Thanks,

Paul

former_member201110
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

The key field to link the OCRD (Business Partner) table and the OTER table is a field called Territory in the OCRD. This maps to the territryID field in the OTER table. The SQL will look something like:

SELECT T0.CardCode, isnull(T1.descript, '') FROM OCRD T0 left outer join OTER T1 ON T0.Territory = T1.territryID

Hope this helps,

Owen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Owen,

Thanks. I was just missing the Column Name when I was looking through the OCRD Table.

Paul

Answers (0)