Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify Program ID for LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI of SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I meet problem, No Connection to ESR.

Upon https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3022. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

I try to create RFC LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI. But I don't understand "This program ID must correspond to a program ID specified in the RFC engine settings of the SAP J2EE Engine on the Integration Server host."

From some other documents, I saw a screenshot named "Jco RFC Provider". But it doesn't provide where to find it.

How can I enter SAP J2EE? How can I identify the program ID?

Thanks,

Barton

Edited by: Barton Hu on Aug 5, 2009 4:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barton,

-->If you want to know what the progrmid should you want to maintain in your RFC Destinations LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI in your application system.

-->Log On to your PI System and go to SM59 t-code and open the LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI there you can fine the programid's so in your application system you can use those programid in your RFC destinations.

-->In PI7.1 we dont have the Visual Administrator.

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barton,

LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI connection( RFC Destinations) should be there in both the systems, I mean Application system( R/3 System) and Integration Server( PI system) . If You want to create LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI RFC Destination of type T Connections you have to specify the Program ID that specified in the RFC engine settings. In PI system aswellas R/3 system you have to use the same program ID. So goto PI System and in T-Code sm59 open TCP/IP Connection( type T), there you can find the LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI connections. Open those connections. There you can get the ProgramID. Copy the same program ID and use that to create LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI connections in R/3 System.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

On the system where XI server is installed(not your local desktop) ,please go to the below directory

\usr\sap\clustername\JC00\j2ee\admin and click on go.bat.

This will connect to Visual admin.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Aamir

Thanks for your reply.

Wherer is SAP J2EE?

How can I go to it?

Thanks

Barton

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
No Connection to ESR

Are you on SAP PI7.1? If yes then we dont have Visual Administrator in SAP PI7.1; instead we have NetWeaver Administrator.

The required settings need to be done in the NetWeaver Administrator (available on the PI homepage htttp://<host>:<port>/dir/start/index.jsp)....admin access required

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Program ID could be anything,just make sure that you specify the same(its is case sensitive) when you are maintaining the connection parameters in visual admin.the below steps will be followed in visual admin

RFC Destination
2. Maintaining the SAP J2EE Connection Parameters for LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI in SAP J2EE engine

1. Goto J2EE Engine
2. Choose Cluster --> Server --> Services. JCo RFC provider
3. Under RFC destination specify the following:
     Program ID: LCRSAPRFC
     Gateway Host: <Integration Server host>
     Gateway Service: <Integration Server gateway service>
     Number of process: 3

4. Under Repository specify the following:
Application Server: <Integration Server host>
5. Choose Set.

Thanks

Aamir