Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Output Sapscript in Std Program

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SDN,

please, how can I change the Sapscript to be called by the standard program RFKORD50 ?

This is a Financial Documents printing program, and I need to change the output Sapscript, for a custom 'Z' sapscript.

Is it possible?

Thank you,

Fabio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check SPRO->Financial Accounting (New)->Financial Accounting Global Settings(New)-->Correspondence>Sap Script Based Forms----> Define Form Names for correspondence Print and Check ur Program name and Script name

surya

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

follow the steps,

SPRO - >Financial Accounting New->correspondence->sap script based forms->define form names for corresponce print->

then change the form name for rfkord50 and assign your zform.

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all !

SPRO->IMG->Financial Accounting->Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable->Customer Accounts->Line Items->Correspondence->Carry out and check settings for correspondence->define Form Names for corresponding print> here u can c ur program along with the Form assigned to it...

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

all the FI FORM related configurations will be done in FBZP. check with your Functional contact to get more information..

Rgds,

Pavan

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes its possible, this would done by some FI config like correspondence like that...Check with your FI consultant.

venkat_o
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio, <li>Have you tried using NACE transaction? I do not know about FI whether we assign program to sapscript form there only or not. Generally that is the right place. Thanks Venkat.O