cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP table for variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Which SAP table saves the report variant details like sign,high and low value ? I am looking for report "/SAPAPO/RTSINPUT_CUBE".

We have many variants which loads data from InfoCube to planning area, times I need to find which key figure is loaded from which variant.

I know about the Table VARID, FM -"RS_VARIANT_CONTENTS" is also not solving my requirement.

Thnaks in advance,

Sreerama.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Sreerama,

If you don't get any answers from the techie boys, try this manual method that I use occasionally. Works on any program.

SE38 with your program. Select Variants. and hit display.

Now, select Variants>Catalog. You will get a summary list of all variants.

Select Variants > Print. Select the checkbox 'Print all variants'. It will create a spoolfile, with all variants, AND ALL VALUES contained in your variants. You can download the spoolfile and then either just use a text editor to search, or you can get fancy and use a pc app like a spreadsheet or a Database manager to turn it into a data file.

Rgds,

DB49

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hubert_spohn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

this data are stored in cluster table VARI which ca not be displayed with SE16 etc.

You need to use functional module RS_VARIANT_VARIABLES for example to get the desired information.

(other functional modules from function group SVAR also might be helpful)

Regards.

Hubert

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check with table name as DD02T in SE12 with language as EN.

This is the mastr table for all tables in APO

Regards

BVN