cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beam me up, Scotty :^O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN team,

i found out, that SDN has a new feature we overlooked so far! If you open this which is listed in the Web Dynpro forum, you are "trans-warped" to the SAP Netweaver Platform forum

Best regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

We were trying out a new Quantum Entanglement feature on the forums. Using Quantum Computing we should be able to answer most of the questions in parallel. See: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-entangle/ Which should bring down time to first reply to the milliseconds.

Unfortunately I guess it is not ready for prime time yet.

ETA: 2010.

Best, Mark.

P.S. We have fixed the cashing problem and warp speed 5 is gone. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

impressive article! Since i had the honour studying quantum physics until the point i got my brain clear again, i really enjoyed reading.

It's a shame, that you and your team will not get the Quantum Computing approach to work before 2010. Since, with a little more effort and ambition for perfection, it might have been possible to give the answers before the questions arise...

Best, Stefan

PS: No points for you today, since...the contribution reward system is offline, it's probably dropped into a wormhole

No, it's working again...

Answers (0)