Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid Invitation - Technical and Economic offer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear consultants,

The process to determine the winner bids in my client is the following:

The bidders are asked to send two envelopes, one with the Technical solution and another one with the Economic offer.

Once the End date for bidding is reached, the technical solutions of each vendor are opened and it is defined which of them are OK or not to continue in the process. Until this point the prices must not be known by the purchasers or anyone in the company.

For those that are OK, the Economical Enveolope are open and the winner bid is defined by price.

Can you suggest me a way to implement it? Is any standard funcionality?

Thanks

Ezequiel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You requirement is best sutied in SRM 7.0 -PPS (Procurement for public sector)

in the SRM 7.0 - Activate the Business function for PPS in SPRO.

You can use the standard functions like

1) Tender Fees payment thro Payment gateway -customization to be done.

2) EMD fees payment

3) Pulbishing the Bid .

4)Receiving the bid from the Bidder

5) Processing the Bids ,

a) Technical opening of the bid on the date

b) Price Bid opening on the date

6) 4 eye Principle can be adopted

7) price Comparision

😎 final p.O (or) contract awarded to the vendor

Regards

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

We are planning for SRM PPS implementation. I have worked on normal SRM not on SRM PPS. What extra steps i need to do to config PPS. we are more interested in two envelope process. Please guide me.

Thanks

Abdul.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding - you are talking about 2- Envelope bidding process which is a standard scenario if you are implementing SRM PPS (Procurement for Public Sector).

If you want to include this scenario as part of SRM Core (without activating PPS) implemenation - it needs to handled through enahanced framework - suggest to approach SAP for any project/consulting solution is available.

Regards,

GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ezequiel,

You can use the Questions & Answers for the technical score.

1. Maintain questions in RFx & assign the weights & score. There are lot of options for type of questions & scoring criteria.

2. Use the opening date in RFx to make sure bids are only opened after a specific date.

3. Bidders will respond to the Rfx with price & questions in RFx.

4. Buyer can log in the system & go to response comparision screen. System will show the technical score of bidders alongwith price information. Consider only those bidders whose technical score is above acceptable value.

Does not meet the exact requirement but can be one way to approach the requirement.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ashutosh