cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM and ALEAUD Response - Looking forward for help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I tried the using the concepts from the blog (/people/mitesh.parekh/blog/2008/12/01/receiving-aleaud-as-acknowledgment-in-ccbpm)where i have the Message ID which entered into BPM

but not the message Id which triggered the IDoc send . I think i m missing some small detail where i need to capture the send step MSG Id

i'm aware that its not possible to get the Msg id in BPM . How is that ABAP Mapping in the above blog captures the message id ?

TRY.

l_msgid_ref = param->get(

IF_MAPPING_PARAM=>MESSAGE_ID ).

catch CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL into oref.

endtry.

Alternatively one more thread has some info

if someone can let me know where you can get this SourceDocNum would be great in this RFC Look up . in the thread

"<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?><ns0:RFC_READ_TABLE xmlns:ns0=\"urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions\"><DELIMITER/><NO_DATA/><QUERY_TABLE>IDXRCVPOR</QUERY_TABLE><ROWCOUNT/><ROWSKIPS/><DATA><item><WA/></item></DATA><FIELDS><item><FIELDNAME>SNDLAD</FIELDNAME><OFFSET/><LENGTH/><TYPE/><FIELDTEXT/></item></FIELDS><OPTIONS><item><TEXT>IDOCNUMBER EQ &apos;"

+ SourceDocNum

+ "&apos;</TEXT></item></OPTIONS></ns0:RFC_READ_TABLE>";

Since i do not have the Message ID it just creates the below payload from my mapping

This is the request being sent out using the ABAP Mapping as the Messgae ID is null .

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

- <ns0:ZALEAUDIT4XI xmlns:ns0="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">

<S_DOCNUM>0000000000000000</S_DOCNUM>

<S_MESTYP />

<S_SNDSYS />

<S_UPDDAT>00000000</S_UPDDAT>

</ns0:ZALEAUDIT4XI>

Looking forward for Help .

Edited by: Priyalakshmi Bhuvanendran on Aug 8, 2009 2:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone help me ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone help one the ALEAUD Response - IDOC Capturing Problem . I would appreciate your help . Thanks