cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR at charact level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Appreciate if anyone can help to resolve the following situation with DMR.

1. The initial inspection lot is created as expected with DMR applied at characteristic level. QDL3 shows for the charact the next stage which is a skip stage. Valuation was done as accepted in RR and UD.

2. The next lot upon creation has the status - CRTD PASG SPRQ. Although there is no change in the Insp plan. Although the insp plan is assigned, no samples are calculated.

3. In QP02, in sample tab when I click the "sample calc." button, I get the error - "Inspection severity not found- inspection stage is not available"

4. The DMR details are - stage 10- severity 4- Initial stage- no of insp 1- new stage 20- rej 1- new insp stage10 & for the next : stage 20- skip stage-no of insp 2- max skip duration 0- new stage 10- rej 1- new insp stage10

5. In inspection stage screen, when checked (F6) no errors were found in DMR.

Please let me know if any more input to the problem is required.

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Hari

As you are using DMR at char level..........Either you have to maintain the Sampling procedure with Severity.

Reason is that in DMR you have level with severity.with this assumption you have to get something which will calculate the sample size.

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hari

if you are using severity as 4 then you need to maintain sampling scheme.

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hari

In sampling scheme have you maintained for the severity 4

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

The sampling procedure being used is of fixed sample type i.e.without sampling scheme.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hari

Edited by: Hari76 on Aug 5, 2009 9:07 AM