cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are shopping carts in SRM converted to requisitions in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am new to SRM and I have one question in SRM.

How are Purchase Requisition/Orders getting created from shopping carts in Backend SAP ECC from SRM? I mean, is it using RFCu2019s, batch jobs, IDocs, etcu2026 Also if it uses RFC what are the RFCs it uses?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just adding to my SRM colleagues...

In case of any error during transfer of SC to PR/PO, you can view the errors in the RZ20 transaction.

Badi for PReq: BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW .

Two important batch jobs :

BBP_GET_STATUS_2: Update requirement coverage requests

CLEAN_REQREQ_UP : Interval for update check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/24/64474ecfaf11d2b463006094b92d37/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks every one for you help.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

We have implemented BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW so after the final approval of shopping cart this BADI is called and after this badi the standard code calls BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE to create a PR in ECC.

Regards,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

For SRM 5.0 and R/3 4.7 B, it is BAPI_PO_CREATE1 which is triggered for creation of PO/PR in SAP ECC from SRM.In releases prior to SRM 5.0,it was BAPI_PO_CREATE .

BR,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

In classic scenario,configuration part consists of following steps to convert shopping into purchase requisition.

spro >srm>srm server>technical settings>set control parameters-->

here we define SPOOL-->EBP_JOB.This job kick starts the BAPI which goes to Backend collects data and creates Purchase requisition

spro >srm>srm server>Cross applications Basic settings>Define objects in basic settings-->here under "External procurement we need to give "ALWAYS PR"

hope its been cleared

chandra