cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with IDOC to multiple files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I 've done for scenario for IDOC to 6 files (multi mapping)

Here sender idoc contains only 1 item with 2 segments

First segment and corresponding fields mapped to all the 5 files but,

2nd Segment and cor. fields mapped to 6th file.

Now, i am getting the error when the sender IDOC - the ITEM comes with only 1 segment.

But actually i need... if it comes with first segment then all the 5 files should create at target side except the 6th file.

Please suggest me...how can i manage this in mapping...

Kind regards,

Y.Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the occurrence(optional...could be 0..unbounded) of the node for 6th file. then map it directly with the second IDOC segment.

Regards

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jose and all who has tried to help out on this issue.

Problem got resolved and i 've duplicate the 6th file then automatically it got changed to 0...1 from 1...1 then i 've disabled one.

It got successfully created in moni also when i process this IDOC and created only 5 files.

Thanks alot....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

As Jose mentioned please check the occurrence of the 6th file. It should be 0..unbounded. Also if you do this it will pass the mapping but you will get the error for the 6th file in sxmb_moni, because it would be an empty root message only. This is a known issue and I dont think we have a solution for this. But one workaround would be to create a custom mapping exception so that you have that exception in sxmb_moni when the message fails and if you have alerts then you will have this mapping exception in your alert.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Map the Second Segment to the main node of 6th file (this occurance should be 0..unbound).

or try this

Second Segment --> exists --> createIf --> main node of 6th file.

Regards

Ramesh