cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status in Import history of Transport Management System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I tried to import a TR from a DEV to a QA. After the first attempt I got an error RC=8. I retried the operation and as I can see in the overview of the transport logs, it worked (succesfully completed). Now I am only wondering why the status light of the mentioned TA is still red (RC=8) in the import history.

Does this light not shows the actual status?

Regards,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen, that there are two entries for this transport in the import history. The first one shows a red light, the second one a yellow light. Both entries reference to the same import protocol. Shouldn`t they show then the same status light. In our case the yellow one?

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Juan mean to say here that in the 1st run the transport failsed for some reason and in the 2nd run the same transport request imported successfully with warning (Yellow light).

Any way import is over.

Regards

Ashok Dalai

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shouldn`t they show then the same status light, In our case the yellow one?

Nope, if the initial error was corrected, Yellow 0004 means it finished with non-critical warnings... read the import log for details on those warnings.

Regards

Juan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The history register the whole process... so if iniially there was an error 0008 then the history will show as red, but will also show that there was a 2nd run and the result was 0000 (green) the overall status of the transport should be green in STMS if it was successful

Regards

Juan