cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing value to another component via interface node..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've 2 components WDC1 & WDC2. I want to call view V2 in WDC2 from WDC1. I've done the following steps..

• Created a view in WDC1 with a view container UI element & embedded the view in a window

• Embedded the view V2 in WDC2 on the view container element (after adding WDC2 in component usage)

• Defined a interface node (N1) in component controller of WDC1

• Created a controller usage with WDC1 in WDC2. & binded interface controller node of WDC1 to Component Controller node(N1) of WDC2.

Now in another view of WDC1, I set the attribute in the context of a node(L1) which is binded to the node of component controller so that the data which is set flows to the interface node N1.

Then on I expect the value in the interface node to be flown to Component controller node N1 of WDC2. But its not happening..

Can anyone help...

When I set a dafault value in the attribute of N1 in component controller of WDC1, it works... But when I try to set the attribute with a value in runtime from another view it doesn't..

Thanks

Geetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set the Input Element(Ext.) Property of your Interface node N1.

Abhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geetha,

Please try go through these 2 threads ( [Thread 1|; & [Thread 2|; )where I have explained about working with Interface node in detail. It would help resolve your problem & also see a more complex example of the same.

Regards,

Uday